Zolon Tech, Inc. is an omnichannel eCommerce solutions integrator that leverages technology partnerships to deliver Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven digital marketing and ad campaigns, driving customer loyalty and increasing revenue for a diverse client base.
- Assessment, advisory, and consulting services
- End-to-end eCommerce Solutions implementation and customization
- eCommerce platform upgrade and migrations support
- eCommerce platform support and maintenance
- Customer branding and advertising
- Integrated omnichannel marketing campaigns and advertising
- SEO and SEM services
- Back-office systems (OMS/WMS) integration
- Real-time executive dashboards
eCommerce Solution Partnerships
- Adobe Commerce Cloud Magento 2 (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketo Engage, Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (CDP), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Presell, Adobe Target, Adobe Customer Journey Analytics, and Adobe Advertising)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Houghton-Mifflin Harcourt is an American publisher of textbooks, instructional technology materials, assessments, reference works, and fiction and non-fiction for both young and adult readers. Using Adobe Commerce Cloud products, ZTI SMEs implemented and customized a secure omnichannel e-commerce platform and components, with an online store and real-time inventory integration. The solution increased fulfillment operations with accurate inventory reporting and efficient order processing. ZTI handled platform migration, successfully transferring over 100 Terabytes of records from 2002 to 2008 including web pages, images, news, publications, video files, audio files, and others.
- Nextel Communications, Inc. was an American wireless service operator that merged with and ceased to exist as a subsidiary of Sprint Corporation, which would later be bought by T-Mobile US and folded into that company. ZTI provided expertise for the design and customization of the eCommerce Platform using Adobe Commerce Cloud/Experience Manager to deliver fully integrated workflow-driven Marketing, Sales, Corporate, Care, and other eCommerce microsites.